UTK Institutional Repository
UTK is in process of replacing TRACE with a system to manage both data and metadata. Currently, they expect that DSpace is the likely technology for an institutional repository, and they intend for this to to be a DataONE MN.
#1 Updated by Laura Moyers almost 8 years ago
- Due date set to 2014-10-31
- MN Tier set to Tier 1
- Longitude set to 83.92
- Latitude set to 35.96
- Start date set to 2014-08-19
- Target version set to Deploy by end of Y1Q1
- Status changed from New to Planning
Intent is to develop a DSpace-based institutional repository at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville as a proof-of-concept.
#6 Updated by Laura Moyers over 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Bruce Wilson to Laura Moyers
- % Done changed from 10 to 0
- Status changed from Deferred to New
Chris Eaker said via email 11/19/15 that the UTK repo is up and running. Laura to work with Chris on the DataONE MN side of this effort. Volume of content will be small.