MNDeployment #6548: R2R Repository
R2R: Design, code and component test a new MN implementation
If a new MN is being developed from scratch, tickets in this section will track progress.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Assignee set to Laura Moyers
The DSpace adapter has been updated by Mark Diggory to work with DSpace ver 5.2. When the R2R content is fully compatible with 5.2, we can start active testing of a test R2R MN.
- Status changed from New to Ready
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Status changed from Ready to In Progress
@Mire (Mark Diggory) is updating the DSpace plug-in to work with the latest (5.x) version of DSpace and is working with Bob on R2R-specific issues.
- Assignee changed from Laura Moyers to Roger Dahl
After spending some time going down the DSpace road, it was determined for expediency to go the slender node route. Roger Dahl was the primary developer on this effort.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
Also available in: Atom