Task #3074: Phase one implementaion for morpho to connect dataone services
Get PIDs from metacat query result
In the phase one implementation, morpho will still metacat api for search. The metacat search result will give morpho the document ids rather than PIDs. However, morpho needs the PIDs in order to read them from the dataone network. We need a mechanism to get those PIDs.
Updated by Ben Leinfelder over 9 years ago
I'd recommend including the guid in the resultset document like so:
Marine Mammal slides
This approach would work. But we need another metacat release, right?
Updated by Ben Leinfelder about 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
we decided to add an MN "query" method
- Target version changed from Sprint-2012.37-Block.5.3 to Sprint-2012.41-Block.6.1
- Target version changed from Sprint-2012.41-Block.6.1 to Sprint-2012.44-Block.6.2
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
- Assignee set to Ben Leinfelder
I know I rejected this, but we do need to include guid in the pathquery results since this will be the initial MNQuery impl for Metacat (used by Morpho).
- Target version changed from Sprint-2012.44-Block.6.2 to Sprint-2012.50-Block.6.4
Updated by Ben Leinfelder over 8 years ago
- Target version changed from Sprint-2012.50-Block.6.4 to 2013.10-Block.2.1
Also available in: Atom