- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2011-02-02
- Last connection: 2021-01-11
- Infrastructure (Developer, 2011-02-02)
- Member Nodes (Developer, MN Strategy, 2012-09-05)
- Redmine Test (Developer, 2012-10-02)
- DataONE R Client (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2013-02-20)
- DataONE API (Developer, 2015-01-15)
- Test Resources (Developer, 2015-01-15)
- ONEDrive (Developer, 2015-01-15)
- Java Client (Developer, 2015-01-19)
- Python GMN (Developer, 2015-01-19)
- Python Libraries (Developer, 2015-01-19)
- CN Index (Developer, 2015-01-20)
- Log Reporting (Developer, 2015-01-22)
- MN Dashboard (Developer, 2015-01-22)
- ONE Mercury (Developer, 2015-01-22)
- Python CLI (Developer, 2015-01-22)
- CN Audit (Developer, 2015-01-22)
- CN REST (Developer, 2015-01-22)
- Search UI (Developer, 2015-06-16)
- 00:17 Infrastructure Revision 20086 (d1): Mint new certificates for
- DRYAD, NKN, IOE, NMEPSCOR, PISCO, LTER, PPBIO, ESA, US_MPC
- 22:09 Infrastructure Revision 20085 (d1): Mint a new KNB certificate
- 00:43 Infrastructure Revision 20080 (d1): Generate new test and production certificates for the
- Pôle National de Données de Biodiversité Data Catalog (PNDB)
- 04:07 Infrastructure Revision 20079 (d1): Commit new certificates for ESS_DIVE, mnTestKNB, cnSandboxUCSB1, cnSandboxORC1
- 23:24 Infrastructure Revision 20078 (d1): Regenerate an ESS_DIVE test certificate for the Stage environment.
- 19:35 Infrastructure Task #8865: Configure dataone.org web server to redirect DataONE dataset PIRIs
- This looks great Bryce, thanks for closely evaluating the rewrite rules. Matt had mentioned that we may want to tran...
- 21:49 CN REST Story #8864 (New): Sychronization does not register authoritative replica entry correctly
- When objects are synchronized to the CN, the ``d1_synchronization`` component will fetch the system metadata
- 14:39 Infrastructure Task #8098 (Closed): Token-based authentication fails with LE CN certs
- This has been addressed.
- 14:36 CN REST Task #8859 (Closed): Modify portal component to reload cached certificates when renewed on disk
- This is complete. The `TokenGenerator` will now reload the certificate when there is a change, or when an authenticat...
- 00:37 CN REST Task #8859 (Closed): Modify portal component to reload cached certificates when renewed on disk
- The Coordinating Node's SSL certificates get renewed approximately every three months through Let's Encrypt. This pre...
Also available in: Atom