CMU KiltHub via Figshare
Hannah Gunderman (post-doc at UT) now Research Data Management Consultant @ Carnegie Mellon University. Want to add climate data: air quality research data ~~ dozen datasets from their IR Kilthub via Figshare installation similar to Carrie Institute
#1 Updated by Amy Forrester about 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Information URL set to https://library.cmu.edu/kilthub/about
- Name set to KiltHub
- NodeIdentifier set to urn:node:CMU_KILTHUB
- Base URL set to https://kilthub.cmu.edu
- MN Description set to Provided by the University Libraries, KiltHub (kilthub.cmu.edu) is the comprehensive institutional repository and research collaboration platform for research data and scholarly outputs produced by members of Carnegie Mellon University and their collaborators. KiltHub collects, preserves, and provides stable, long-term global open access to a wide range of research data and scholarly outputs created by faculty, staff, and student members of Carnegie Mellon University in the course of their research and teaching.
- Longitude set to -79.94
- Latitude set to 40.44
8/22/2019: Meeting notes
#4 Updated by Amy Forrester about 2 years ago
- File DataOne Datasets-CMU.xlsx added
list of datasets we’d like to submit for consideration for inclusion in DataONE Search. The dataset topical areas include air quality, data collection on environmental factors of the common cold, and we also linked some data that more broadly has to do with RDM and open data.
#5 Updated by Roger Dahl almost 2 years ago
From Alex Huddleston firstname.lastname@example.org
Including some information that should be useful. First, here's our OAI-PMH documentation: https://docs.figshare.com/#oai_pmh. Also, I've had the team pull the list set which should be of help as well: https://api.figshare.com/v2/oai?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=portal_231.
First, here is the set that filters CMU's records to only retrieve datasets, in case that helps: https://api.figshare.com/v2/oai?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc&set=portal_231&&set=item_type_3. But it's worth noting that currently we cannot filter by keywords via OAI-PMH.
If you wanted to use the API the following request can be used:
curl -X POST \
"search_for": ":keyword: dataone"
It's also worth noting that if you were definitely hoping to identify this information via the interface, there are ways to do searches for particular content (https://knowledge.figshare.com/articles/item/how-to-find-and-reuse-data-on-figshare). Just thought that the earlier API info may be a bit more helpful, but you let me know what you think.