MNDeployment #5451: Cary Institute (via Figshare)
Cary Inst - display “distribution” or “Alternate Data Access” section
MN request to get the "Alternate Data Access" field visible. e.g., https://search.dataone.org/view/%7BC8C3D26F-C95B-44C8-BA2E-89F801BE276D%7D
Could we make distribution field display e.g., IEDA?
#1 Updated by Amy Forrester over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Dave Vieglais to Roger Dahl
- Status changed from New to Closed
MN only exposes simple OAI-DC docs and the “alternate data access” field is only available using EML docs and the “distribution” section is exposed when using ISO docs. Without switching, they can add more alternate endpoints by adding more
dc:relation elements to the current OAI-DC docs.
- It currently appears at the bottom of the “other” section
- Roger put in a ticket to change that to an actual link and put it closer to the top of the section. https://github.com/NCEAS/metacatui/issues/944