MNDeployment #3232: LTER-EUROPE
reconnect eLTER MN to DataONE
9/4: For the time being we turned off Metacat as we have deployed a new service that incorporates more and nodes and systems that DEIMS had.
11/20: Want to provide data to DataONE through their data integration portal (DIP – http://dip.biosense.rs/).
* The system is designed to act as a central access point for data and already allows access to multiple LTER Europe nodes, including DEIMS.
* It utilises CSW to expose ISO 19139 metadata.The endpoint =
#3 Updated by Amy Forrester almost 3 years ago
Full implementation will not begin until Spring 2019.
DataONE preliminary work (check endpoints, PIDs, config adapter, etc)
eLTER action items to address:
- Provide your OAIMPH endpoint status?
- Confirm CSW endpoint: http://dip.lter-europe.net/geonetwork/srv/eng/csw?SERVICE=CSW&VERSION=2.0.2&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
- Confirm centos version S7
- Can you provide us with the additional sources of data being contributed to DIP beyond DEIMS that will be exposed via DataONE?