- Change node's primary MNDeployment ticket status to Testing.
- Identity Management:
- DataONE Certificate:
- Request in #CI for a sandbox or stage D1 certificate generated available to NCEAS uid.
- Cert/key downloaded by node operator.
For a DataONE Software Stack
- Install software, SSL cert, and DataONE cert per installation instructions.
- If using LE cert, schedule cron for renewal.
Configure software as appropriate (baseURL, Node Contact Subject, replication, etc).
Verify system metadata of test records. Ensure correct node URI value in auth/orig MN.
Verify node description document. Ensure that Contact Subject is set to the DataONE LDAP identity string.
#3 Updated by Amy Forrester about 4 years ago
6/20/18: Issues addressed by MN:
1. Network issue is due to Apache port 80 may be blocked by ISP or other midway network operators. It is solved after changing Apache port to 8080 and tomcat port to 8081.
2. Having gotten certificate from Let's Encrypt. HTTPS urls can be accessed: https://data-en.cern.ac.cn/metacat; https://data-en.cern.ac.cn/metacat/d1/mn/v2/meta/test-pid. The previous domain name(data_en.cern.ac.cn) is invalid when applying https certificate, so we change it to data-en.cern.ac.cn
3. OS is updated to 16.04 xenial.