MNDeployment #7296: GCOOS
GCOOS: Technical Requirements & Design Planning
MN Development Planning_template v1 (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O7MJOgdyndikWylNotkdCVwwNyxDG67Q1WVAxB3zDf4/edit?usp=sharing)
- Confirm chosen deployment path.
- Communicate knowledge of technical requirements for selected deployment. These can include:
- SSL certificate.
- Apache web server with Python 2.7 or Java (depending on stack).
- Confirm metadata format. Communicate expectations for metadata quality.
- Specify in advance whether a separate test installation will be maintained in parallel with production. This is important for planning the deployment. A separate test will need distinct subdomain and SSL cert if not using wildcard.
** Meet to present potential Member Node with Plan and confirm mutual acceptance**