- Confirm chosen deployment path.
- Communicate knowledge of technical requirements for selected deployment. These can include:
- SSL certificate.
- Apache web server with Python 2.7 or Java (depending on stack).
- Confirm metadata format. Communicate expectations for metadata quality.
- Specify in advance whether a separate test installation will be maintained in parallel with production. This is important for planning the deployment. A separate test will need distinct subdomain and SSL cert if not using wildcard.
Meet to present potential Member Node with Plan and confirm mutual acceptance ABDS Work Plan Google Doc
Approval of Plan = Change Status > Testing¶
#5 Updated by Amy Forrester over 3 years ago
Design Plan Working Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nmn_hwHGkG6fpUO4BaiLNHNGJtGe_RKP1eVyf0tknYo/edit?usp=sharing¶
#6 Updated by Amy Forrester over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Assignee set to Amy Forrester
- Status changed from New to In Progress
4/6/18: Action items needed from Tom Barry to develop plan
- NodeID acroymn
- which services are enabled in the Geonet server?
- Identifiers - change with edits or at all over time
- double identifiers
NOTE: Tom out of office May-June
#9 Updated by Amy Forrester over 3 years ago
- Resolve your MN name/ID: ABDS - Arctic Biodiversity Data Service
- confirm with data manager if metadata changes result in a new identifier or just data changes Just data changes
- confirm what machine readable services might be available through which we can access their information in machine readable format WMS
- need specific metadata endpoint and any required authentication