add checks for retrograde systemMetadata changes
with the ability to prioritize and the introduction of parallelized index task processing, the effective queue is not guaranteed to be time-ordered. If there are two valid system metadata changes resulting in two tasks and the second change hits the index first, the earlier task should be rejected, as its changes are out of date.
- Related to Task #7771: Use multiple threads to index objects added
- Target version changed from CCI-2.3.5 to CCI-2.3.6
- Target version changed from CCI-2.3.6 to CCI-2.3.7
- Assignee changed from Rob Nahf to Jing Tao
- Target version changed from CCI-2.3.7 to CCI-2.4.0
Our new hazelcast event filter has the function. But after we transfer to RabbitMQ mechanism, we will need another one. So i move it to 2.4.
- Sprint set to Infrastructure backlog
Also available in: Atom