Submitter Being Checked During SeriesId Validation within V2TransferObjectTask
Submitter is incorrectly being checked for change rights within seriesId validation during synchronization.
An example of an error logged in relation to this issue:
cn-synchronization.log.1:[ERROR] 2017-02-16 21:54:43,986 (V2TransferObjectTask:processTask:416) Task-urn:node:TDAR-doi:10.6067:XCV8FN183H_format=d1rem1468436505149 - NotAuthorized to claim the seriesId - NotAuthorized - Submitter does not have CHANGE rights on the SeriesId as determined by the current head of the Sid collection, whose pid is: org.dataone.service.types.v1.Identifier@2cf9dd65
The system metadata for the member node version of the affected object referenced in this log entry has been attached as an example.
#1 Updated by Dave Vieglais about 6 years ago
- Category set to Authentication, Authorization
- Assignee set to Rob Nahf
- Target version set to CCI-2.3.2
#2 Updated by Dave Vieglais about 6 years ago
- Related to Story #8025: Review authorization requirements for all DataONE API methods added
#3 Updated by Rob Nahf about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
#4 Updated by Rob Nahf about 6 years ago
- Duplicates Bug #7948: An UnAuthorization exception happened when the CN synchronized the objects with sid from tARD mn added