Verify that System Metadata, Science Metadata, Data, and Resource Maps are processed correctly by the CN (synchronization, indexing, ONEMercury). If choosing replication regardless of operating tier, verity that the MN's stated replication policy is being executed. If Tier 4, verify that MN can serve as a replication target.
#2 Updated by Amy Forrester almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Assignee set to Mark Servilla
- Status changed from New to In Progress
2/1/2018: Call -Mark, Amy + Oscar, Jose, Wagner¶
Explain we need to test syn & indexing
* need them to upload ~12 new records to metacat with new IDs (change package ID)
* after test complete, options
- stand up new server with metacat to use for production - have 2 servers (test and production) **prefered
- wipe clean test metacat and reinstall to register in production environment
OTS: Physically only have 1 server --> option 2
* time issue -would like to be in production early Feb
2/1: test records, generate new cert.
2/2: production installation
#3 Updated by Amy Forrester almost 5 years ago
2/2/18: content is now being indexed and displayed in the DataONE search interface: https://search-stage.test.dataone.org/#view/dataone_ots.170.2
#5 Updated by Mark Servilla almost 5 years ago
On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Oscar Madrigal Ovares firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
I was looking:
TEST-OTS Meteorological data CRO (San José) 2016
TEST-OTS Meteorological data La Selva 2010
TEST-OTS Meteorological data La Selva 2011
TEST-OTS Meteorological data CRO (San José) 2012
On both sides. All the records looks that are the same on both servers. I like the format looks nice.
I have only a comment. On the DataOne node the button download all does not work but in our server it works.
What is the next step?.