The Biological and Chemical Oceanography Data Management Office (BCO-DMO) (http://www.bco-dmo.org/)
As of today, the BCO-DMO repository holds over 7142 data sets from 419 projects.
Implementation: Their system is based on Drupal.
Associated with GeoLink project which Matt Jones and Mark Schildhauer are on.
#6 Updated by Laura Moyers over 7 years ago
- Target version changed from Deploy by end of Y2Q1 to Deploy by end of Y2Q2
9/28/15: Adam says "The next step is for us to spin up the Drupal module requirements gathering with the other Drupal developers who expressed interest. We plan to begin that work mid-October with the hope of being ready to test by Jan 2016."
#7 Updated by Laura Moyers almost 7 years ago
- NodeIdentifier set to urn:node:BCODMO
- MN Tier set to Tier 1
- Software stack set to Drupal
- Status changed from Planning to Testing
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- MN Description set to The Biological and Chemical Oceanography Data Management Office (BCO-DMO) staff members work with investigators to serve data online from research projects funded by the Biological and Chemical Oceanography Sections and the Division of Polar Programs Antarctic Organisms & Ecosystems Program at the U.S. National Science Foundation.
- Base URL set to http://www.bco-dmo.org/