Story #3875: Create a dashboard (version 1) for DataONE to provide high level overall system status
Make cosmetic changes to the distribution map
From feedback at the AHM:
The DataONE orange color appears too red on the map due to the transparency of the plum-colored data symbols. Use either a lighter shade of orange, the DataONE teal, etc.
Move the legend to the top right corner
Change the title to be more descriptive, like 'Data Set Distribution'
- Subject changed from Change Member Node marker colors on the distribution map to Make cosmetic changes to the distribution map
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Description updated (diff)
I've made these changes, other than the title change - we never decided on a particular title for the map, so need some clarification their.
- Target version changed from 2013.44-Block.6.1 to 2014.2-Block.1.1
- Target version changed from 2014.2-Block.1.1 to 2014.12-Block.2.2
- Target version changed from 2014.12-Block.2.2 to 2014.14-Block.2.3
Also available in: Atom