LDAP not updated for Node when synchronized set to true
possible error in d1_cn_node_registry with regard to change the synch attribute of a node
Ben called updateNodeCapabilities on stage2. Hazelcast Map reflected the change, but the changed indicator was not persisted into ldap.
- Target version changed from 2013.6-Block.1.3 to 2013.10-Block.2.1
- Due date changed from 2013-02-13 to 2013-03-16
As another example, Kavitha called CN.updateNodeCapabilities(), setting her Node.Schedule to min="0/3" on cn-stage.test.dataone.org. She received an HTTP 200, but after looking at both LDAP and hzNodes, neither updated with the new Node values.
- Due date changed from 2013-03-16 to 2013-06-22
- Target version changed from 2013.10-Block.2.1 to 2013.24-Block.3.4
- Milestone changed from CCI-1.1.2 to None
- Due date deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Start date deleted (
Have not been able to reproduce yet.
Updated by Robert Waltz over 7 years ago
- Start date set to 2014-10-01
- Target version set to Release Backlog
- Due date set to 2014-10-01
Also available in: Atom