Story #2763: WebTester is unresponsive and seems to hang
Task #3124: webTester seems unresponsive when running long tests
split out known long-running tests into separate test classes by Tier
in Tier1: getLogRecords is known to take a long time against against existing MN implementations.
determine the long-running tests in tiers 2,3,4 and split those out.
completed for Tier 1 tests. new class called MNodeTier1SlowIT
- Target version changed from Sprint-2012.39-Block.5.4 to Sprint-2012.41-Block.6.1
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
the mechanism and precedent is established. will split out other tests as needed.
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to Maintenance Backlog
Also available in: Atom