Content-Type filter in ONEMercury UI doesn't have any useful function
The ONEMercury UI has a box in the lower left that's labeled Content Type. Selecting any value in this box other than "All" returns an empty result set. I think we need to do something about this. Either we need to hide this box or we need to make a change so that at least one of the entries represents the kinds of content we have. Personally, I'd love to see something that limits the search to returning only results that actually have data directly available.
#1 Updated by Skye Roseboom almost 9 years ago
- Category set to d1_mercury
- Milestone changed from CCI-1.0.0 to CCI-1.0.2
- Target version set to Sprint-2012.25-Block.4.1
- Assignee set to Skye Roseboom
- Status changed from New to In Progress
scheduling this for 1.0.2.
Will simply remove content type from UI and move the member node to the left - into the space previously occupied by content-type filter.