Story #2005: Status page for nodes, and for infrastructure
Design content and layout for status page
The status page should present the overall status of an environment in an easily digestible presentation that shows key operational statistics for the nodes participating in the environment.
The status page should be available on any CN.
Information that should be presented:
- Name of the environment
- Coordinating and Member nodes participating in the environment
- Number of objects per node (as reported by list objects)
- Ping status and time of last check for each node
- Last synchronization check for member nodes
Plus other information as deemed appropriate without overly cluttering the interface.
#2 Updated by Ben Leinfelder over 10 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
I've got a preliminary draft of this on cn-dev* that includes the listed items. Let me know of any more you'd like to add.
It will be included with the portal.war that is installed on each CN since there was already a good infrastructure for housing it in that web app.