Define and implement the CN Service
The CN Service implements the CN APIs and interacts with the CN components (e.g. Mercury and Metacat) to implement the necessary functionality.
Many sub-elements to this:
- Identify technology to be used for the CN service implementation
- Identify the mechanisms for communication between the CN Service and the Metacat instance (used as the object store)
- Implement the CN Service APIs
- Identify and implement scheduling mechanism for retrieving content from MNs
- test retrieval, storage, sysmeta update