- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-03-04
- Last connection: 2019-08-06
- Infrastructure (Developer, 2014-03-14)
- Member Nodes (Developer, MN Strategy, 2015-01-26)
- Redmine Test (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- Python Libraries (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- Python CLI (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- Python GMN (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- ONEDrive (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- DataONE API (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- Test Resources (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- Java Client (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- CN REST (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- CN Index (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- Log Reporting (Manager, Developer, 2015-01-26)
- ONE Mercury (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- CN Audit (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- MN Dashboard (Developer, 2015-01-26)
- Search UI (Developer, 2015-06-16)
- 16:59 Infrastructure Bug #8812 (Closed): Resolve service returns 500 for HTTP HEAD request
- The CN resolve service doesn't currently support an HTTP HEAD request but probably should, as this can be used by cli...
- 19:58 Infrastructure Story #8762 (New): Add new formats to CN
- Add a new formatId for Python notebooks: application/x-ipynb+json. This is the current popular Media Type for Python ...
- 00:21 CN REST Bug #8740 (New): CN resolve service returning 404 for some pids
- A user has reported that certain pids (all for metadata objects) return an http 404 status for the resolve service. H...
- 21:05 CN REST Bug #8698 (New): CN Performance degradation
- Calling simple services on the CN can take a long time to execute. For example, calling
- 22:36 DataONE API Task #8529 (New): Add field to Solr index that includes the obsolescence chain
- When a new PID is added to the Solr index, populate a field that contains the entire obsolescence chain for that PID....
- 22:18 DataONE API Task #8528 (New): Add MNRead.getVersions, CNRead.getVersions
- These new services would return the obsolescence chain, as a lists of PIDs, for the specified PID.
Both services (f...
- 19:34 Infrastructure Revision 19071 (d1): regenerate d1 ssh key
- 19:33 Infrastructure Task #8224 (New): metacat not promoting node token privs for solr
- When querying the solr index and using a member node token (subject: CN=urn:node:ARCTIC,DC=dataone,DC=org; expires 20...
- 23:47 Infrastructure Task #8066 (New): Verify completeness of unit test MetacatRdfXmlSubprocessorTest
- Verify that all prov relationships that are indexed via src/main/resources/application-context-prov-base.xml are insp...
- 22:49 Infrastructure Bug #7284 (In Progress): MN.updateSystemMetadata() should not allow pid chain inconsistency
- I'm reopening this issue as it appears that MN.updateSystemMetadata doesn't ensure consistency between the obsoleting...
Also available in: Atom