Change node's primary MNDeployment ticket status to Testing.
- Request in #CI for a sandbox or stage D1 certificate generated available to NCEAS uid.
- Cert/key downloaded by node operator.
For a custom implementation of DataONE APIs as new service:
- MN implements full scope of Member Node APIs.
- API methods systematically verified by D1 tech lead.
- Passes web tester checks (http://mncheck.test.dataone.org:8080)
For a DataONE Software Stack
- Install software, SSL cert, and DataONE cert per installation instructions.
- If using LE cert, schedule cron for renewal.
- Configure software as appropriate (baseURL, Node Contact Subject, replication, etc).
For a SlenderNode:
- Develop adapter.
- Fully test movement of data from source system to target MN software.
- Install on MN web server and schedule cron job. Verify cron is running as expected.
* Verify system metadata of test records. Ensure correct node URI value in auth/orig MN.
* Verify node description document. Ensure that Contact Subject is set to the DataONE LDAP identity string.