- Confirm chosen deployment path.
- Communicate knowledge of technical requirements for selected deployment. These can include:
- SSL certificate.
- Apache web server with Python 2.7 or Java (depending on stack).
- Confirm metadata format. Communicate expectations for metadata quality.
- Specify in advance whether a separate test installation will be maintained in parallel with production. This is important for planning the deployment. A separate test will need distinct subdomain and SSL cert if not using wildcard.