Increase memory allocation to CNs
Out of memory errors are starting to occur randomly on the production Coordinating Nodes causing failure of essential services such as Tomcat.
Goal of this story is to increase the total memory available on virtual machines and adjust the heap usage by essential services on the CNs.
- Related to Bug #8195: Tomcat out of memory error added
- Blocks Story #8204: Adjust memory allocation for services running under JVM on CNs added
- Sprint set to Infrastructure backlog
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
PBI status auto updated to In Progress because at least one task wasn't on New status
Also available in: Atom