Member Node Replication Auditing should not set authMN replica INVALID
Need to refine logic in replication auditing so authMN copies are not marked invalid, but log the fact the replica appears invalid.
Also update invalid replica auditing so that replica verified date is updates even if replica is invalid - so that the same doc is not re-audited until next audit period.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Fixes made, checked into trunk and release branch.
- Category deleted (
- Project changed from CN REST to Infrastructure Administration
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Project changed from Infrastructure Administration to CN REST
- Target version changed from CCI-2.1.0 to CCI-2.0.3
- Target version changed from CCI-2.0.3 to CCI-2.1.0
- Category set to d1_replication_auditor
- Milestone set to None
- Target version changed from CCI-2.1.0 to CCI-2.2.0
- Category changed from d1_replication_auditor to d1_replication
- Project changed from CN REST to Infrastructure
- Target version changed from CCI-2.2.0 to CCI-2.1.0
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom