Metacat MN solr query should support the symbol "?"
Currently the query works:
But this one doesn't:
The difference is the if there is a "?" before query.
We need to make the second query work:
"The caller is reponsible for providing a ‘?’ to indicate the start of the query string portion of the URL, as well as proper URL escaping."
#1 Updated by Jing Tao over 7 years ago
- Category set to Metacat
- Assignee set to Ben Leinfelder
- Target version set to CCI-2.0.0
#2 Updated by Ben Leinfelder over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
Updated the handler to use the query string (since we changed how/when the request is decoded). Can still use either form, but the correct one now works.