Search index 'isPublic' field population does not honor public rights holder or hierarchical permissions
The 'isPublic' search index field does not understand hierarchical permissions when public has 'write' or 'changePermission' authorizations to also allow public read.
Also needs to understand when public is the rights holder to allow public read.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Status changed from In Progress to Testing
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
updated xpath expression for determining 'isPublic' to include whether 'public' has read, write, changePermission or is rights holder.
- Status changed from Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Tested in cn-dev and cn-dev-2, issues looks to be fixed.
Also available in: Atom