Story #6528: Upgrade MNs operated by DataONE to Ubuntu 14.04
Upgrade OS in the test member nodes operated by UCSB
Nick and Jing will work on that. The list is:
- Target version set to Maintenance Backlog
The mn-demo-1,2,3 and 4 were upgraded and the dbs were migrated to 9.3.
mn-demon-5,6,7,8,9 and 10 were done. I also would like to upgrade mn-demo-11 which is 12.04.
The mn-demo-11 and mn-sandbox-ucsb-1 were upgraded.
The mn-stage-ucsb-3 was done.
The dev.nceas.ucsb.edu was rebuilt with Ubuntu 14, so it is done.
The search.test.dataone.org was done.
The mn-sandbox-ucsb-2 was upgraded.
The mn-stage-ucsb-2.test.dataone.org was upgraded.
- Target version changed from Maintenance Backlog to CCI-1.5.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Only mn-ucsb-stage-1 is left as a test server for knb.
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
The mn-ucsb-stage-1 is done. And sysdev.test.dataone.org was assigned to Nick.
Also available in: Atom