Synchronization fails from max_syncobjectqueue_size
After the upgrade to Java7, I began seeing the following messages in the logs:
[DEBUG] 2014-07-28 09:07:31,559 (ObjectListHarvestTask:call:162) Sleeping for 5
secs. hzSyncObjectQueue has 50000 # of objects.
The SyncObjectTask thread appeared to have stopped running. Dyrad during this time has been sending back records to listObjects even when there were none to process each time synchronization ran.
It is possible that there is a bug in the way that hazelcasts IQueue IQueue.size() method tracks the number of records on the queue.
Or there might be an Exception in SyncObjectTask that I have not discovered an Exception/trace for in the log files
- Product Version changed from 1.4.0 to *
- Target version changed from 2014.30-Block.4.3 to CCI-1.4.2
- Due date changed from 2014-08-02 to 2014-09-24
- Target version changed from CCI-1.4.2 to CCI-1.4.1
- Due date changed from 2014-09-24 to 2014-10-02
- Target version changed from CCI-1.4.1 to CCI-1.5.0
- Due date changed from 2014-10-02 to 2014-10-21
- Due date changed from 2014-10-21 to 2014-11-20
- Target version changed from CCI-1.5.0 to CCI-1.5.1
- Target version changed from CCI-1.5.1 to CCI-1.5.2
Updated by Skye Roseboom over 7 years ago
- Target version changed from CCI-1.5.2 to CCI-1.5.3
Updated by Robert Waltz over 6 years ago
- Milestone changed from CCI-1.4 to None
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom