Story #3297: make libclient useable for developers
review default production environment in lib client
should cn.dataone.org be the default configuration?
non-core developers using libclient could accidentally hit production
but any compiled jars might simply be plugged into (upgraded) into an existing application where production cn is the desired thing.
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date set to 2012-10-06
- Category set to d1_libclient_java
- Assignee set to Rob Nahf
- Start date set to 2012-09-23
- Target version changed from Sprint-2012.39-Block.5.4 to Sprint-2012.41-Block.6.1
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 2013.22-Block.3.3
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Estimated time set to 0.00
no new information, and not sure how to decide this, so rejecting.
- Target version changed from 2013.22-Block.3.3 to 2013.24-Block.3.4
- Target version changed from 2013.24-Block.3.4 to 2013.30-Block.4.3
- Target version changed from 2013.30-Block.4.3 to 2013.33-Block.4.4
Also available in: Atom