cn nameserver inconsistency in sandbox
the 3 cns in sandbox have 3 different nameserver listings.
- Target version changed from Sprint-2012.19-Block.3.2 to Sprint-2012.21-Block.3.3
- Position deleted (
- Position set to 1
- Assignee set to Chris Jones
Shouldn't be any impact from this unless the servers are failing. /etc/resolv.conf from production CNs looks like:
See also #2712
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Chris Jones to Dave Vieglais
There's a problem here.
Updating resolv.conf with the settings from production CNs causes look ups to fail for common domains such as google.com. Need to investigate this further.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
resolv.conf updated to match the production CNs. Original values preserved but commented in /etc/resolv.conf
Also available in: Atom